Through the reverse engineering process, we extract the digital shape of physical objects that may have insufficient design documentation or that require CAD data for modern manufacturing methods. The scanning and measuring process allows a component to be quickly and accurately reverse engineered.
The 3-dimensional data that are collected and modeled, can be used to troubleshoot, reproduce, study, analyze, inspect or can be applied to other future applications i.e. product enhancements. 3D CAD models can be easily updated for changes in the product design, tool and die design. Tools and dies can even be generated by using the surface models created by our 3D reverse engineering services.
By Reverse Engineering we can
- Get a complete overview of competing products
- Analyze your products and parts in detail to develop the most effective development plan
- Improve product quality
- Developing comprehensive product documentation and 3D models modifiable catering to manufacturing standards
- Reduce the costs of product development by building prototypes in digital format
- Minimize time to market faster prototype testing and development process optimized
- Improve the ability of your organization to market trends and consumer demands
- Meeting the needs and regulatory requirements of the patent application submission for your products
- Increased emphasis on improving product features while our skilled resources create 3D drawings.